منتديات فراشة تلعفر
منتديات فراشة تلعفر
منتديات فراشة تلعفر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات فراشة تلعفر

منتدى عراقي تركماني

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

Sad love story

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Natheer almwla
مؤسس الموقع
مؤسس الموقع
Natheer almwla

عدد المساهمات : 608
نقاط : 1728
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/04/2011
العمر : 33
الموقع : منتدى تجمع نهضة تلعفر تجمعنا

Sad love story Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Sad love story   Sad love story Emptyالخميس فبراير 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Heard this story 00 and focused and live moments of the finest It's a story of imagination 000 events took place this story in Japan between

Both man and a girl each Aahqan terrible infatuation has never been seen nor Haman was like 00 young men Aahqan

Each other reduce the death and they always go together to take their public parks and gardens of this refuge from the trouble of

Fatigue painstaking work in the studio 00 and lived warmest love pictures 00 no one can sets them apart from

Some of them only sleep 00 and have always snapping photographs of each other in order to preserve the memories of this platonic love 00

One day the young man went to the studio for developing some of the pictures and when finished photo development and before

Out of the store arranged everything and put it in place of leaves and special chemicals Balthamid because his girlfriend were not

With him because they relate to the date of 00 with her mother the next day the girl came to operate in the studio early in the morning

Acidification and took the pictures but her boyfriend in yesterday misplace acid chemical over the place is not secure 00

Occurred unless the account while the girl lifted her head to operate take some acid chemical and suddenly occurred 00

Acid on her forehead and eyes and what happened that he came all of a hurry to it in the shop has seen it in critical condition and rushed

Transported to the hospital and told her boyfriend that when he learned that her boyfriend knew that the chemical that spilled acid.

It is the strongest acids Guo knew she would lose her sight you know what to do 00, he left her and tore all the pictures that

Remember them and came out of the store 00 and his friends did not know the secret of this cruel her 00 friends went to the girl

Hospital for the Atmonan Fujduha are well, not out of her eyes and her forehead has something held her process

Beauty and returned as they were 00 Mtmizata beauty charming girl came out of the hospital and went to the store I looked at the

The shop and tears poured from her eyes as she saw her boyfriend unfaithful who left their situations are most difficult 00 tried to

Find her boyfriend but did not find him at his home, but she knew a place frequented by her boyfriend always said in the same 00

I will go to that place may be that I find there 00000 I went there I found him sitting on a chair in the garden

He had the full of trees from behind as he did not know were to look at him with a sigh he left her ordeal in an 00 in a timely manner will

The girl to talk to him in front of 0000 stood exactly in tears 00 and the strange thing is that her boyfriend did not care have no

Even considered it 00 00 You know why you believe that the boyfriend did not see it because he has discovered a blind girl, after the

Got a boyfriend leaned on sticks Atakta out of fear of falling You know why 0000000 000 000 You know you

000 believe You know why her boyfriend became blind when you remember 000 spilled acid on his girlfriend's eyes girl
0 rip you remember when the images were gathered with some of them you remember when he came out of the store and not know where he went one

000,000 went to the hospital and her boyfriend, Dr. Sal about her situation and told him she would be unable to Dr. considered it

000 will become blind You know what did the young man has donated her 000 Bajunh Yes I have donated 00 Bajunh have preferred to be 00

Is the blind shall not be his girlfriend is blind I've made them 000 surgical procedure during which the transfer of her eyes and succeeded

Process 0000 and then moved her boyfriend in order to live her life with another young man can now happiness is not blind

Benefit her in some 000 What happened to the girl when I knew that took place on the ground, you see a blind Tears were shed from

Eyes without a break and walked in front of her boyfriend did not know of a girl who is crying and went and I went the path of the young

The girl accidentally last 00 My God 000 Is it possible to reach this degree of love for you he loved 00,000 to 00,000 so yes the story is over 000
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://farashat99-tal3afar.own0.com

Sad love story
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Art .......... Story
» Story at the top of magnificence
» Story and a subsidized
» The story of a girl died in the bathroom of the school
» A woman ask a man to love me Why