منتديات فراشة تلعفر
منتديات فراشة تلعفر
منتديات فراشة تلعفر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات فراشة تلعفر

منتدى عراقي تركماني

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

The magic stone

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Natheer almwla
مؤسس الموقع
مؤسس الموقع
Natheer almwla

عدد المساهمات : 608
نقاط : 1728
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/04/2011
العمر : 33
الموقع : منتدى تجمع نهضة تلعفر تجمعنا

The magic stone Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The magic stone   The magic stone Emptyالخميس فبراير 09, 2012 4:47 pm

There was an old man in the light travels around India until he reached a small village. The man needs to eat and drink, approached one of the huts and then knocked on the door

. Owner of the house opened the door he said to him, the old man: I have been traveling for several days, could you give me some water and food? Look to the owner of the hut the old man in tattered clothes and said, I do not have sacked him if your path to joy

. Ways of the old man next door of the hut and asked water and food, but again the response cottage door in his face

. After that, the old man's door ways of the third hut. Woman opened the door, and saw the old man playing with her children inside.

The man asked the woman to give him some food and drink, but they responded, saying: How do I fed you and I can barely feed my children?

Saw the old man that women want to help him and that already has a good heart. Then the man asked her: Do you have a pot to cook? Responded: Of course I have

. Old man said: Well I have in my pocket ... a magic stone, if you filled the pot cooking

Thrown into the water and the magic stone, we can make magic soup

. Did not feel reassured about what women are saying the old man, but decided to do what it asks

. Entered the women and men to the back yard of the hut and placed the pot over the fire

. Then the old man slipped his hand in his pockets and pulled out the magic stone and threw it in the pot

. Stone fell to the bottom of the pot man took the spoon and taste the soup timber. Consider

Of women by men and said to her

: The soup taste good, but needs something else. Do you have the Islands? Women had a few carrots, so I went and brought her and added to soups.

The old man began to taste the soup again, but he did not admire him and said: Do you have

Potato? Women looked to the old man and told him I have never seen potatoes for weeks

. At the time, some villagers have heard tale of the old man and had gathered to let them know what is happening

One woman then said: I have a potato, and I went and brought some beads from her hut and added to the pot

. Old man tasting the soup again, but not satisfied with the taste yet. He said: It still needs some volunteer Albsalandha a people of the village and brought the onion and place it in Alanaouastmr it on like this for some time and every one of the people of the village adds nothing to the soup

. And finally taste the soup, the old man smiled and said that it had become great, man dipping

Wooden spoon in the pot and gave it to women who helped him first. Tasted

Women soup and said: It is wonderful already

. Then pass the spoon to the people of the village gathered around and everyone started to enjoy

Soup. Then the woman turned to the old man to thank him, but found that

Disappeared

!! On this day, the villagers learned an important lesson too

. Has learned that although each one of them was suffering apart in order to provide food

And drink to his sons, when they have joined their efforts and their resources, each one of them

Astvadadhafah simple

.. Mindset of the people determines the quality of what can be done by

To be practical:

1 * Be an initiator always in your life and I am trying to disseminate good always.

2 * sign up with a group of your friends in the work utilized a third party.

3 * I agree with a group of friends on the presentation of ideas together in one idea, and stand for Tfiedkm implemented, according to a third party.

4 * Let your project work consisting of all the ideas, view, and choose the best work in the application such as a project to publish books or articles or the work of a project for orphans ....
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://farashat99-tal3afar.own0.com

The magic stone
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات فراشة تلعفر :: منتدى عام بلغات متعدده :: منتدى عام بلغات متعدده-
انتقل الى: